Uailaddle replied

295 weeks ago

Patient Zero In Tamil Pdf Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

After an unprecedented global pandemic turns the majority of humankind into violent "Infected," a man gifted with the ability to speak the Infected's new language leads the last survivors on a hunt for Patient Zero and a cure.
In the pandemic thriller, Patient Zero, humanity is battling intelligent, adrenaline-fueled creatures born from a viral super-strain. After being bitten, human survivor Morgan (Matt Smith) realizes he is asymptomatic and can communicate with the infected, leading the last survivors on a hunt for Patient Zero and a cure.
I see nothing wrong with this movie. It's a twist to a zombie apocalypse movie. Zombies are not the brain dead person we think of or rotting and so on. The twist is they are smart and they hunt as if they are animals. They somewhat have self thought. I'm not going to go into full detail by in my opinion and my wife's we both loved it.
I&#39;m not really a big fan of zombie films as this genre is usually the same ol&#39;. One of the few exceptions and film I enjoyed was World War Z, as the zombies where not your typical ones. This film presents them differently as well, and the premise is actually quite intriguing. <br/><br/>The directing was done well, cinematography on point, pacing ok, length just right, but the acting was cheesy by some, fairly decent by others, and only Stanley Tucci of course nailed his character. The writing/screenplay could have been tighter, but considering this was novice writer Mike Le&#39;s first screenplay, it was adequate. <br/><br/>What was noticeably annoying was the 1980&#39;s cheap sounding score. It was very apparent and out of place in most of the film so much that I couldn&#39;t not notice it. Had this been scored better, the dynamic of this film would have been much more suspenseful. <br/><br/>This was a fairly well done B-grade film but it wasn&#39;t near perfect. I think had this film been trimmed down to a 1 hour series premier, it could have easily been a contender for a successful new TV series, considering most of the new garbage that&#39;s come out recently. Who knows, maybe that can still happen based on it&#39;s ending. It&#39;s a well deserved 7/10 from me.

a5c7b9f00b
The Gunman full movie kickass torrentdownload full movie Rurouni Kenshin: Wandering Samurai in hindiJesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt full movie downloadWanted Guns torrentGoodbye Is Always Implied dubbed hindi movie free download torrentfree download Ghostbustersdownload The Real Action HeroesNew Jack City full movie download 1080p hdRevenge full movie hd 1080p downloadHarmony or Something (Origins: Part 3) movie download in hd
Please log in to post a reply.